INOX flexible connectors are used to transfer a wide range of fluids including gaseous fluids, such as air, steam and gases, and liquids, such as water, oils and chemicals. The hoses function for
reciprocation of piping systems, absorption of thermal expansion and vibration and centering of piping.
- SANS 1808-5 water supply and
distribution systems components
- ASTM A 312Standard Specification for
Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold
Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes
INOX flexible connectors’ standard lengths:
50cm 100cm 150cm
We manufacture our flexible connectors in various lengths, to order.
INOX flange tool for DIY fitting assembly.
Features at a glance:
– Larger diameter than conventional water connectors, allows for a higher flow rate at the fixture.
– Manufactured from stainless steel, can withstand high temperatures and pressures.
– Fitting are robust and uniquely designed for extended life-span and adverse environments.
– Highly pliable, can be bent to a variety shapes (while maintaining them).